19.5.14

Marie Claire Blog Awards



Hey hey!

I believe most of you know the magazine Marie Claire... I also believe that most of you, who are from Greece & are interested in fashion, know about the first Blog Awards by the Greek Marie Claire. For those who do not know, Marie Claire Blog Awards are happening for the first time & are taking place in City Link -Athens- on June 2nd. Their aim is to collect most of the Greek blogs & announce the best Fashion & Beauty ones.
And now, let's focus on the exciting news;
Fashion Addict is nominated on the list of the blogs to win for the Audience's Prize !!I cannot describe my happiness! It is a great honour for my blog to be nominated, since Marie Claire is one of my very favourite fashion magazines.

The Audience's Prize will be won by the blog with the most likes. So, if you enjoy reading Fashion Addict, if you find it interesting, if you like the personal style, please vote for it. I will be really really pleased if you do so! :)

* Vote HERE, please, just by pressing the Like button under Fashion Addict *




P.S 1: Since MC Blog Awards are happening, I decided to show you my Top3 favourite photos. Feel free to visit the whole posts to see more photos of them. Lingerie-ish || The White Album || Fifty Shades Of Blue

P.S 2: I want to wish good luck to all the girls that are nominated!! :)

FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM


xo xo
Olie

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I wish you the best of luck!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics, you look stunning in cat eye glasses.
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2014/05/modern-marie-antoinette.html 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellissima http://stefy81fashion.blogspot.it/2014/05/tweety-dress.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorges!!! Wush you luck!!!

    www.ofriraban.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I hope that you are Continue the good work. CREATIVThanks for you’re sharing …..
    CREATIV Fashion Climaxx - Connecting Fashion Around The World
    Creativ is an international, boutique showcasing eclectic and selective assortment of high fashion clothing, shoes, handbags and jewelry. Fashion Climaxx

    ReplyDelete