7.6.15

The White Album


Hey hey

A glimpse of a semi total white look, just before I return to my old black self. Now that it's -a hot- summertime, it's pretty difficult even for me to wear total black outfits during the daylight. Instead, I try to choose loose pieces and add dark accessories. 
Bohemian clothes are -finally- back on stage, yet they are more stylish and sexy than ever! Being a fan of the 70s, or else the post Woodstock era, I couldn't not be fascinated by all those airy hippie dresses and tops. 
Friendly warning; this summer will be accompanied with many dreamy, bohemian/gypsy trends, so brace yourselves.

Enjoy!





Kimono: Vintage || Dress: Zara || Ankle boots: H&M || Bag: Accessorize || Belt: Vintage || Necklace: Vintage || Rings: Disturbed Jewelry & Regalis Colection || Sunglasses: DKNY

Photos by Aris Pipelias

P.S: From the next month till the end of August, my photos will be taken at Warsaw. Amazing, isn't it??
P.S 2: Don't forgetto join my GIVEAWAY and stay 2 days for FREE at Alexakis Hotel



xo xo
Olympia

12 comments:

  1. Wow, yes, it's amazing, Warsaw is amazing! I am so glad for you and looking forward to many stories and pictures! I think you look amazing in white and I loved this airy kimono/dress! Your nails are also fantastic, and OK, I love black too, but if you only knew how amazing you look now!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit!Black & white is a very sexy and comfy combo!What a great inspiration <3
    Have fun!Can't wait to see your photos from Poland!
    xxo,
    Anny from Fashion Square

    ReplyDelete
  3. αεράτη και ανάλαφρη!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Υπέροχη και στιλάτη όπως πάντα !

    Eirini
    www.rawpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Υπεροχο outfit απο τα αγαπημενα μου η μαλλον το αγαπημενο μου!

    WWW.CHRISTYANDTHECITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I want to say that Your blog is absolutely amazing. You have brilliant sense of style and your photos are just perfect. I will read it regularly :)

    Regards, Laura from blog (click!
    ) I hope You will visit me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Para poli omorfo outfit kai fwtografies! Eidika i prwti! Sou pige poli auto to look! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful outfit! Your blog is so awesome! I like it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Black & white combination always gives sexy looks...you are looking amazing on this outfits.

    Buy Beauty Products Online

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing outfit also the model is so beautiful :)

    about.me

    ReplyDelete